Overview of LGBTQA Programs
The LGBTQA Programs within the Access & Diversity Center provide support to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, and Allied (LGBTQA) students, faculty, and staff.
We promote understanding and acceptance of diversity through education and outreach.
We provide an LGBTQA Center, which is a safe zone and lending library that is open to anyone interested in learning more about LGBTQA related issues.
To receive information on scholarships and LGBTQA activities happening on campus, sign up for our email list.
- TSC 313B – located within the Access and Diversity Center
- The center provides a lounge and a safe-space to study; whether studying personal coursework, or learning more about the LGBTQA community.
- We have a growing library including both fiction and non-fiction, that cover topics as varied as activism, AIDS, queer health, bisexuality, and how to accept your gay child.
- Many of these books are available for checkout: https://usulgbtqa.libib.com
- The collection also contains documentaries, feature films, and popular current periodicals.
- The center also has several computers (with printing capabilities) available for use.
Taggart Student Center, Room 315
Access & Diversity Center
0185 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0185
Main Phone: 435.797.1728
Report Anti-LGBT Incidences
If an incidence is in progress or needs immediate attention please call 911
If you have been a victim of a crime on campus or witnessed a crime on campus please submit an online police report or you can call 435.797.1939.
For more information on the campus police department visit their website at http://dps.usu.edu/police/.