- TSC 313B – located within the Access and Diversity Center
- The center provides a lounge and a safe-space to study; whether studying personal coursework, or learning more about the LGBTQA community.
- We have a growing library including both fiction and non-fiction, that cover topics as varied as activism, AIDS, queer health, bisexuality, and how to accept your gay child.
- Many of these books are available for checkout: https://usulgbtqa.libib.com
- The collection also contains documentaries, feature films, and popular current periodicals.
- The center also has several computers (with printing capabilities) available for use.
0185 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84321-0185
LGBTQA Center: 435.797.GAYS (4297)
Program Coordinator: Macy Keith, email@example.com, 435-797-1164