- Counseling and Psychological Services
- LGBTQA Center (part of the Access & Diversity Center): Provides a modest collection of books, including both fiction and non-fiction, biography and memoir, about topics as varied as activism, AIDS, queer health, bisexuality, and how to accept your gay child. Our collection contains documentaries, feature films, and popular current periodicals. They also have three computers that are available for conducting private research online. Most materials are available for check-out.
- Taggart Student Center, room 314. University mailing code: 0185
- 435.797.GAYS (4297)
- Macy Keith, LGBTQA Program Coordinator, can be reached at 435.797.1164
- LGBTQA Mentor: USU students who are available, via email, to LGBTQA+ individuals to answer questions or provide support.
- LGBTQA Program Brown Bag Support/Discussion Group: Access & Diversity Center LGBTQA Programs, in conjunction with Counseling and Psychological Services, offers a weekly Brown Bag Support/Discussion group each semester for LGBTQA+ students, faculty, staff and Allies to get together, learn from, and support each other.
- Program Coordinator: Macy Keith, 435.797.1164, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Love is for Everyone (L.I.F.E.) L.I.F.E. is a student organization sponsored by the Access and Diversity Center. Contact us at LIFE@usu.edu.
- OUTSpoken Panel: Provides a panel made up of LGBTQA+ students to talk about their personal experiences and to educate others about the community and other issues.
- USU Psychology Department Community Clinic
If you would like to be listed here as a LGBTQA+ affirming/friendly professional or business, please contact a steering committee member, Eri Bentley, Ph.D., at Eri.Bentley@usu.edu
Mental Health Providers
This is a list of individuals who self-identified as providing “LGBTQA+ affirming” treatment and/or having competencies for working with trans* individuals. It is not an indication of specialized training or certification.
|Name||LGBTQA+ Affirmative||Transgender Competence|
|Jeffrey McCann, MDemail@example.com||Yes||Yes|
|Twohig anxiety firstname.lastname@example.org||Yes||Yes|
|Jim Davis MDemail@example.com||Yes||Yes|
- Darrick Riggs (Serendipity: 678 N Main St, Logan, UT 84321, (435) 227-0165)
- Herm’s Inn
- Jerrick’s Fine Jewelry
- Le Nonne
- Mountain View Veterinary Clinic
Access the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2017 Corporate Equality Index, which “is the national benchmarking tool on corporate policies and practices pertinent to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees.”