Nontraditional Student Association (NTSA)
The Nontraditional Student Association (NTSA) is a great way to stay connected at Utah State. We're a student governed organization, we host regular activities, and we can be a big part of your support system on campus. Come get involved!
- President: Aaron Fine
- Vice President: Jennifer Sibal
- Secretary: Aubrey Squires
|Official club page for announcements and club business.|
|Nontraditional student social page for nontrad members to chat and stay connected.|
NTSA Structure & Function
The Nontraditional Student Association (NTSA) is led by an Executive Council composed of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Media Specialist, and Family-Friendly Activity Specialist. President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer officers receive a scholarship which requires them to carry a minimum of 12 credits per semester and obtain a 2.75 semester GPA during their service. Other council members should carry a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester, and obtain a 2.75 semester GPA during their service. The Student Association will be advised by the Access & Diversity Center Nontraditional Program Coordinator(s).
Board Member Time Commitment
Board members agree to fulfill a minimum 5 hour per month commitment engaged in activities as described in Board Responsibilities.
- Advisory Board Meeting. The Board will meet once per month. The Board will utilize email (and/or other forms of electronic communication) as a main source of communication, not meetings.
- NTSA Club Meeting/Activity. The Board will host one activity per month for Nontraditional Students and NTSA members. It will be the Board's responsibility to plan and execute this activity.
- Feedback. The Board will provide feedback and input, as well as solicit feedback from peers, regarding the efficacy of Access & Diversity Center's programming in meeting the needs of Nontraditional students at Utah State University.
Apply to be a NTSA Board Member by submitting this Application.